Ogun OG 525 The joy of paranoia
Lol Coxhill, soprano saxophone; Michael Garrick, electric piano; Paul Mitchelll-Davidson, bass guitar;
Ken Shaw, electric guitar; Veryan Weston, piano; Richard Wright, Spanish guitar.
Front cover etching (reproduced above) by Claire Coxhill.
- The Wakefield capers (18.45)
Personnel: Coxhill/Mitchell-Davidson/Shaw/Wright; recorded at Bretton Hall, Wakefield.
The Clück variations:
- First movement: prelude to familiarity (01.05)
- Second movement: in pursuit of rumble (02.05)
- Third movement: explanatory passage (02.53)
- Fourth movement: prelude to paranoia (01.48)
Personnel: Coxhill/Weston; recorded at Hatfield Music Centre.
- Joy of paranoia waltz (02.12)
Coxhill solo; recorded at Mekon Studios, London.
- Loverman (05.15)
- Perdido (07.21)
Personnel: Coxhill/Garrick; recorded at Fairway Tavern, Panshanger.
Go to complete list of Ogun CDs, list of Ogun LPs or Independent Recording Labels Page