Okka Disk OD12056 Extraordinary popular delusions
Jim Baker, piano, synthesizer electric piano; Steve Hunt, drums, percussion; Brian Sandstrom, bass and electric guitar; Mars Williams, saxophones.
Recorded at Sparrow Sound Design, Chicago on 17 August 2005.
- Hail to these, Malthusia (03.57)
- Devil may care: though perhaps not as much as might have been hoped (08.10)
- Futile jester (02.00)
- Experiments on animals in space (06.09)
- Space on experiments in animals (03.46)
- Goat and adding machine ritual (14.02)
- Somebody rang a bell (08.13)
- Feudal gestures (12.25)
- "...that which, when you stop believing in it..." (08.39)
Front cover painting (reproduced above) Series I, Painting I by Adrienne Pierluissi; graphic design by Louise Molnar.
Go to list of Okka Disk recordings or to Independent Recording Labels Page