Paradigm Discs 10 Variations 3: a London compilation
Cover (reproduced above) by Clive Graham.
- Syngen Brown: Ruckhousing (1997) (01.54)
- Syngen Brown: Rainer's corpse (1998) (02.20)
- Syngen Brown: Midland educational (1998) (02.17)
- WITS [Viv D. Corringham, voice, electronics; Sophia Lycouris, movement; Ashleigh Marsh, keyboards, percussion; Gina Southgate, bric a brac]: Live at the Lewisham Arthouse (9.1.99) (14.32)
- Phil Durrant: Depths (1998) (04.37); composed for a production of Salomé given at St Pancras Chambers by the Seven Sisters Group
- Voltage [Moshi Honen, guitar; Sharon Gal, voice, bass, toys; Dennis Austin, drums, percussion]: Live at the Klinker (16.12.97) (13.56)
- Clive Graham: Time spool (1999) (14.02)
- Andrew King, voice, harmonium: Ninety and nine (03.08); recorded at Retina Studios, September 1999.
- Aquiles Pantaleao: Three inconspicuous settings (1998) (12.25)
- Bob Cobbing: Alphabet of fishes (1967) (01.38); this and tracks 11 and 12 recorded live at the Lewisham Arthouse, 9.1.99.
- Bob Cobbing: Tan (1964) (03.15)
- Bob Cobbing: Insults (1995) (00.33)
- Clive Graham: In tension (1998) (11.08)
- Hastings of Malawi [John Grieve, Dave Hodes, Heman Pathak]: Boeuf en crut (entr(ée) (02.08); from the LP Vibrant stapler obscures characteristic growth, 1980.
Go to list of Paradigm Discs CDs or Go to Independent Recording Labels Page