Penumbra CD002 The devil's in the details
Hal Rammel/John Corbett
Hal Rammel, musical saw, devil's fiddle, cuica, water cuica, single-string snath, gopychand, triolin, cymbals; John Corbett, guitar.
All recorded in October 1991, apart from tracks 1 and 16, May 1992, at Experimental Sound Studio, Chicago.
- Simmer and scuffle (03.59)
- At the foot of the stairs (05.57)
- Plink, plank, and plunk (for C.M.) (06.19)
- Jot and titillation (04.16)
- Franz (04.51)
- Stretch I (00.18)
- Stretch II (00.22)
- Stretch III (00.11)
- Stretch IV (00.27)
- Curled beat (05.34)
- Zing (04.04)
- Trilobites (02.14)
- The bow and the plucked (04.20)
- Lap steel (05.59)
- Contraindications (03.05)
- Casting apparitions (06.08)
Cover painting (reproduced above), Opossum by Gina Litherland.
Go to list of Penumbra recordings or Go to Independent Recording Labels Page