psi 03.02/3 Free zone Appleby 2002
John Edwards, bass; Sylvia Hallett, violin, voice, sarangi; Marcio Mattos, cello; Neil Metcalfe, flute; Evan Parker, soprano saxophone; John Rangecroft, clarinet; Mark Sanders, percussion; Philipp Wachsmann, violin, electronics.
- Gong (for Phil Seamen) [EP] (00.13)
- Whitethroat [SH] (17.13)
- Re Eden [EP/JR] (09.49)
- Subject matters [JE/JR/MS] (16.27)
- Dunsany [SH/MM/NM/JR] (14.02)
- Ferber String Quartet [JE/SH/MM/PW] (20.09)
Recorded in Ancient Space, St Michael's Church, Appleby on 28 July 2002.
- Pin drop [JE] (14.59)
- Sense [NM/PW] (09.15)
- Phantoms [JE/SH/MS] (10.52)
- Pica pica [SH/MM] (07.24)
- MGT4ALL [SH/MM/NM/MS] (15.04)
- Morsman Octet [all] (16.16)
Cover painting (reproduced above) Topography 1 (After Antrim) by Phil Morsman.
Go to List of psi recordings or to Independent Recording Labels Page