psi 04.05 Free zone Appleby 2003
Tony Coe, clarinet; John Edwards, bass; Alan Hacker, clarinet; Sylvia Hallett, violin, voice, sarangi; Marcio Mattos, cello; Evan Parker, tenor saxophone; Philipp Wachsmann, violin, electronics; Kenny Wheeler, flugelhorn.
Recorded in Ancient Space, St Michael's Church, Appleby on 27 July 2003.
- S4-1 [JE/SH/MM/PW] (03.14)
- S4/TC-1 [TC/JE/SH/MM/PW] (04.58)
- S4-2 [JE/SH/MM/PW] (05.05)
- W2-1 [EP/KW] (04.56)
- S4/KW-1 [JE/SH/MM/PW/KW] (02.42)
- S4-3 [JE/SH/MM/PW] (04.12)
- S4/EP [JE/SH/MM/EP/PW] (05.18)
- S4-4 [JE/SH/MM/PW] (08.13)
- W2-2 [TC/AH] (03.13)
- S4/KW-2 [JE/SH/MM/PW/KW] (07.47)
- S4-5 [JE/SH/MM/PW] (06.32)
- S4/TC-2 [TC/JE/SH/MM/PW] (03.19)
- W4/JE [TC/JE/AH/EP/KW] (08.53)
- S4/AH [JE/SH/AH/MM/PW] (07.16)
Cover painting (reproduced above) detail from Seeking Venus Ð Desert by Phil Morsman.
Go to List of psi recordings or to Independent Recording Labels Page