Ramboy #17 In full flail
Eric Boeren, trumpet, cornet; Michael Moore, alto saxophone, clarinets, piano, marimba, bird calls, bells; Greg Moore, trombone, tuba, electric bass, mandolin; Michael Vatcher, percussion, hammer dulcimer, marimba.
Recorded in June 1988 at Orkater Studios, Amsterdam.
- Dumb show (01.24)
- Copy cat (01.02)
- Shaggy march (02.39)
- Stars fell over Zaandam (04.24)
- Train your bird to sing (02.52)
- Waggery (04.23)
- Beauty (05.13)
- The warmth of the sun (03.06)
- Catch a wave (02.01)
- ...but sometimes I wonder (05.36)
- Kneebus (02.53)
- Nothing is the same thing twice, #2 (02.04)
- Round tempered gracious moons of heroic ecstasy (04.23)
- Lenha (01.44)
- San Vito a Monte Calvi (03.49)
- Duck (03.42)
- Dino (02.49)
- Better than flog (01.38)
- Train your bird to sing (03.19)
- Nothing is the same thing twice, #1 (02.55)
- Nocchi (01.03)
Cover photograph (front cover reproduced above) by Dave Hanson; artwork by Isabelle Vigier.
Originally released on Ear-Rational ECD 1013 in 1989.
Go to List of Ramboy recordings or to Independent Recording Labels Page