Ramboy #19 Mix your languages
RASP: Jodi Gilbert, voice; Wilbert de Joode, bass; Richard Barrett, laptop electronics; Anne La Berge, flutes, laptop electronics; Paul Lovens, drums, percussion, saw. HASP: Jodi Gilbert, voice; Wilbert de Joode, bass; Anne La Berge, flutes.
RASP recorded live at the Bimhuis, Amsterdam on 5 April 2002; HASP recorded at Studio Fokke van Saane on 23 May 2003.
- Soap box RASP (03.33)
- Love call RASP (02.35)
- Zwaluw/Swallow HASP (01.20)
- How to spot a tourist RASP (04.43)
- Map RASP (01.21)
- Gossip and rumor HASP (05.25)
- Fish in a bucket HASP (01.54)
- Frank RASP (02.25)
- Sideways safari RASP (04.02)
- Servile smile JG solo (02.37)
- Lever/Hefboom HASP (00.40)
- Fas pa raid HASP (02.10)
- Pitching HASP (01.04)
- Walk/Don't walk RASP (05.23)
- Mix your languages RASP (04.05)
- Pleas and carats RASP (02.42)
- Lunch/Hunger HASP (01.13)
- Merel/Blackbird HASP (02.32)
- Anecdote HASP (00.28)
Cover artwork (front cover reproduced above) by Isabelle Vigier.
Go to List of Ramboy recordings or to Independent Recording Labels Page