Random Acoustics 017 Electro-acoustic solo works 1984-95
Gerry Hemingway, drums, percussion, tape, processed percussion, samplers.
Artwork and design by Graewe/Moosdruck.
- Waterways (84) for tape and percussion (10.25)
Tape realized at Short Circuit Studios, New York City, summer 1983; performance recorded
at Roumanis Recordings, Hamden, Connecticut on 18 June 1983
- Aivilik rays (90) for tape, acoustic and processed percussion (24.41)
Tape realized in Long Island City, New York, winter 1988; performance recorded
at Roulette, New York City on 11 May 1990
- Totem (85) for tape (07.15)
Tape realized in Long Island City, New York, summer/fall 1985
- Chatterlings (95) for midi triggered sampler and percussion (05.48)
Recorded at Roulette, New York City on 19 April 1995
- Polar (90) for two simultaneous processed tapes (21.46)
Tape realized in Long Island City, New York, winter/spring 1990; processing tape 1 -
Allamuchy, New Jersey, December 1995; processing tape 2 - Sunnyside, New York, January 1996
Produced by Gerry Hemingway.
Go to list of Random Acoustics recordings or Go to Independent Recording Labels Page