Random Acoustics RA 021 Unique horn 1997
Martin Mayes, solo and multi-tracked horns, as indicated.
Artwork and design (front cover reproduced above) by Laura Piglione.
- Requiem per Guelfo part 1 [for solo hand horn and resonating rooms] (06.57)
Recorded on 28 September 1995 at Forte di Bard, Val d'Aosta, Italy.
- Requiem per Guelfo part 2 [for solo modern Bb/F horn and resonating rooms] (17.10)
Recorded as track 1.
- ... sands with printless foot... [for solo 'Dopp-le Horn' and modern Bb/F horn] (11.50)
Recorded on 8 October 1993 at Teatro Colosseo, Rome.
- "I think it was a coincidence" [for speaking voice and prerecorded voices and horns] (06.48)
Female voices - Peggy Morrison - recorded in Scotland mid-1970s; M. Mayes recorded February - April 1997.
- Piccoli paesaggi [for solo horn with prerecorded horns and water] (10.00)
Source tapes recorded by M. Mayes October 1989 and March 1997.
- Suite from Cantata #4 [for four horns] (06.57)
Recorded 1 and 2 July 1996 at the Teatro Juvarra, Torino, Italy.
Go to List of Random Acoustics recordings or to Independent Recording Labels Page