Rastascan Records BRD 052 Six Fuchs
Wolfgang Fuchs, bass clarinet, sopranino saxophone; Tom Djll, trumpet, pocket cornet, balloon, hog caller; Tim Perkis, electronics; Gino Robair, energized surfaces; John Shiurba, guitar; Matthew Sperry, bass, preparations.
Recorded on 16 May 2003 at Guerrilla Recording, Oakland.
- An impish onus in the vogue (02.42)
- (Loosely) second iridescence (11.42)
- Buttery consort (18.22)
- An illegible memory (11.40)
- Ingot (teacup) minstrelsy (09.01)
- A touch of grandsire, up wrong (06.46)
Dedicated to Matthew Sperry (1968-2003)
Design (front cover reproduced above) by Steve Norton/Red Notebook.
Go to list of Rastascan recordings or Go to Independent Record Labels page