Rastascan Records BRD 063 I, Norton: an opera in real time
Gino Robair, composer, conductor, analogue processing, electronics, prepared/ebow piano, percussion with Tom Duff as Norton I, Aurora Josephson as Miss Minnie Wakeman and the 80-person "Orchestra Dei Gratia".
Recorded 2003-2008 Oakland and San Francisco, CA.
- Overture (07.32)
- The hall of comparative orations (E Clampus Vitus) (05.21)
- Mobs, parties, factions (part 1) including my dear & round Miss Wakeman (27.58)
- The committee of vigilence (mad scene) (03.34)
- Mobs, parties, factions (part 2) (09.50)
- Proclamation (03.35)
- Joshua Norton enters into heaven (11.54)
Drawings (front cover reproduced above) by Dennis Palmer.
Go to list of Rastascan recordings or Go to Independent Record Labels page