Rectangle E2 The acquaduct
Eugene Chadbourne and daughters and others
Eugene Chadbourne, guitars, banjos, sopranino saxophone, vocals, electric bass, etc. plus as indicated on individual tracks.
No other recording information provided.
- Peace warriors (03.50)
- Portrait of Jenny (04.35)
- The gig (04.27): Eddie Chatterbox Trio (EC all instruments).
- Typical teenager man (01.25): Molly and Eugene Chadbourne.
- Tzotzil (05.36): a collaboration with Mexican improvisors + Walter Malli, soprano saxophone; Henry Kaiser, electric guitar loop.
- You're really beautiful (01.17)
- A picture of me without you (02.51)
- Big bad Jim (02.05): recorded in Nashville with Mike Crouch, drums; Ken Card, bass; Paul Lyman, piano.
- We don't need the men (04.30): vocal by Molly Chadbourne.
- Roger Miller medley: Doo wacka doo; Takes all kinds; Little Lou's go the flu (04.29): recorded in Nashville with Don Helms, pedal steel; Kenny Malone, drums; Michael Rhodes, bass; Paul Lyman, piano.
- Everybody loves a nut (02.24): vocal by Lizzie Chadbourne.
- Way too blue (03.00): recorded in Nashville with Mike Crouch, drums; Ken Card, bass; Paul Lyman, piano.
- Moment's notice (02.20)
- Christian canons (06.13): recorded in Kentucky with Murray Reams, drums; Joel Conroy, mini-bass; David Stilley, contrabass clarinet.
Originally released on 10" LP; now available on CD.
Go to list of Rectangle recordings or to Independent Recording Labels Page