Red Toucan 9311-2 Tryst
Ian Smith, trumpet; Brian Godding, guitar synth; Marcio Mattos,
bass, cello, pedals; Mark Sanders, drums, percussion; Thebe Lipere, percussion, imbumbu.
Recorded at Dave Hunt Studio, London on 17/18 May 1996; produced by Steve Beresford.
- Évora [IS/BG/TL] (03.52)
- Tryst [IS/BG/MM/MS] (10.14)
- Éan [IS/MM/MS/TL] (06.39)
- Enchase [IS/BG/MS] (04.01)
- Close the light [IS/MM/TL] (03.53)
- Jive rhapsody [IS/BG/MM] (06.42)
- The laughing police force [BG] (03.26)
- Messages received IS/BG/MM/MS] (08.02)
- Inner star [IS/MM/MS] (06.28)
- Swordfish [IS/BG/MM/MS/TL] (08.35)
- Tin foil [IS/MM] (03.12)
Photo by Marina Tadeu; graphic design (cover reproduced above) by Réjean Gilbert.
Go to list of Red Toucan Records, or to Independent Recording Labels Page