ReR RDD Lung tree
Eric Glick Rieman/Lesli Dalaba/Stuart Dempster
Eric Glick Rieman, modified, prepared and extended Rhodes electric piano, piano, stomp boxes, MOTM modular synthesizer; Lesli Dalaba, trumpet; Stuart Dempster, trombone, didjeridu, garden hose, etc.
Recorded 11/12 January 2004 at Jackstraw Production Studio 1, Seattle, WA.
- Open credits/resolve (02.28)
- The dock-red ice (04.12)
- Walking ruminations (03.49)
- Timbral shift 10. Coward's line/lobby bar (04.12)
- Bed shadows into sleep (05.01)
- Waking by the refinery (06.10)
- Dissolution and redemption animals (dream 3) (06.12)
- Morning light through smokestacks (09.27)
- Talking into the wind (05.54)
Artwork and design (reproduced above) by Tim Schwartz.
Go to abbreviated list of ReR Megacorp releases, or Go to Independent Recording Labels Page