Rossbin RS 020 Metal box
Mike Cooper, National Steel resonator guitar; Tim Catlin, electric prepared guitar (track 1).
Recorded 2004 at The Steelworks, Rome, except track 1, 'recorded, reconstructed and mixed by Robin Schmidt in 2003 in Melbourne'.
- Standard de luxe-git on board (05.00)
- The rusty chain tango mambo (04.10)
- A big wave event (05.56)
- A remote forgotten chord (04.38)
- Intuitive acoustic archeology (02.58)
- Last chants and dance for Blind Joe Death (07.38)
Go to list of Rossbin Recordings, or Go to Independent Recording Labels Page