Relative Pitch Records RPR-1002 That overt desire of object
Joëlle Léandre, bass, voice; Phillip Greenlief, woodwinds, voice.
Tracks 1-10 recorded at Mobius, San Francisco; tracks 11/12 recorded at Evander Music Presents, 21 Grand, Oakland. nd: but 2002 on PG's web site.
- 1st variation for clarinet and contrabass (02.50)
- Variation 2 (01.24)
- Variation 3 (03.17)
- 1st variation for soprano saxophone and contrabass (03.19)
- Variation 2 (04.07)
- 1st variation for alto saxophone and contrabass (02.01)
- Variation 2 (03.18)
- 1st variation for tenor saxophone and contrabass (04.25)
- Variation 2 (03.46)
- 1st variation for soprano saxophone and voice (11.58)
- 1st variation for contrabass and voice (10.54)
Cover photograph (reproduced above) by Ellen Starbird; design by Alan Anzalone.
Go to Independent Recording Labels Page