SLAMCD 254 Desire & need
Charlie Collins, alto saxophone, Bb clarinet, flute; John Jasnoch, electric guitar, mandolin, ud.
Recorded on 20 January 2003 at The Sound Kitchen, Sheffield.
- The concept (02.24)
- The emergence of hierarchy (02.46)
- Epistomologies of rule (00.46)
- The legacy of domination (02.12)
- Justice equal and exact (11.35)
- The legacy of freedom (02.47)
- From saints to sellers (00.29)
- Two images of technologies (02.28)
- The social matrix of technology (11.42)
- The ambiguities of freedom (05.17)
- The outlook (05.02)
Front cover photograph (reproduced above) by Tricia Hudson; design by Collins/Jasnoch/Perez.
Go to list of SLAM recordings