SLAMCD 284 21st Century V-bop
Mark Anderson/Paul Dunmall/Philip Gibbs/Tony Hymas
Mark Anderson, drums; Paul Dunmall, tenor and soprano saxophone; Philip Gibbs, guitar; Tony Hymas, keyboard.
Recorded live at Bristol University Studio on 18 August 2009.
- The path of nonevitability (07.18)
- The front (08.59)
- John's intelligent ears (11.34)
- Once more into no-thing (05.21)
- Mad dash for the exit (09.22)
- Preyer (10.13)
- A knight on the tiles (12.49)
Front cover painting (reproduced above) by Paul Dunmall; design by Andy Isham.
Go to list of SLAM recordings