Splasc(H) CD H 169.2 Portrait in six colours
Roberto Ottaviano Six Mobiles
Roberto Ottaviano, soprano and alto saxophone; Mario Arcari, oboe; Sandro Cerino, clarinet, bass clarinet, flute; Luca Bonvini, trombone, slide trumpet; Martin Mayes, French horn; Fiorenzo Gualandris, tuba.
Recorded at Barigozzi Studio, Milano on 17/18 June and 14 July 1988 except tracks 5 and 10 (bonus tracks on the CD re-issue), recorded in November 1995.
- Myself when I'm real (08.03)
- Fables of Faubus (06.16)
- Nostalgia in Time Square (04.30)
- Self portait in 3 colors (02.45)
- Duke Ellington Sound of love [RO solo] (05.16)
- Boogie stop shuffle (05.19)
- I x love (05.19)
- Prayer for passive resistance (05.06)
- Sweet sucker dance (06.44)
- Better git it in your soul [RO solo] (05.55)
Cover (reproduced above) by Peppo Spagnoli.
Go to list of Splasc(H) recordings or to Independent Recording Labels Page