Splasc(H) CD H 314-2 Unlike
John Wolf Brennan, piano, prepared piano strings, pocket synthesizer, violin, cymbals; Daniele Patumi, double bass, bodhran; Steve Goodman, violin, saw, voice, bass, whistles; Lars Lindvall, trumpet, flugelhorn, prepared trumpet, percussion, whistle; Gabrielle Hasler, voice (tracks 5, 10).
Recorded on 15/16 November 1989 at Bauer Studios, Ludwigsburg, Germany.
- ATTACCA (01.24)
- 58 West 9th Street (09.11)
- The story of the noble knight (00.43)
- The true story of the noble knight (06.42)
- Paniconversation No. 1 (04.41)
- Intermezzo per quattro (08.41)
- Warsaw for saw/11-1 (06.14)
- March of the little people... (01.09)
- Fille rouge (07.17)
- Paniconversation No. 2 (05.53)
- Cascades (06.47)
- Big Mama takes a shower (01.33)
- Milesamkeit (07.27)
- One for Bob (06.37)
Cover art (reproduced above) by Margaret Thorne.
Go to list of Splasc(H) recordings or to Independent Recording Labels Page