Split records 3 Sonic hieroglyphs from the night-continent
Jim Denley and the Random Module Twins
Jim Denley, wind instruments, vocals, electronics; Rik Rue, digital and analogue tape manipulations (track 11); Shane Fahey, digital and analogue tape manipulations (track 11); Torben Tilly, monochord (track 3, 5.4).
Recorded at Airmotian Studios, Sydney in May 1996.
- In the land of the mountain crab (04.47)
- Lost (down Budawang wallaby tracks) (03.31)
- Between monoliths (04.26)
- And Shrouded Gods (04.48)
- Dreams of ritual reed hats (parts 1-4) (08.53)
- Entering (through mist) (02.30)
- The hidden valley (06.02)
- To dance/fly (03.56)
- With kokatoos (black) (04.59)
- To Quilty's bora and back (02.30)
- Acaccia's memory? (07.27)
Design (front cover reproduced above) by Jesse Mastrogianidis.
Go to list of Split CDs or to Independent Recording Labels Page