Split CDR 9 Tape and paint game
Joel Stern/Jim Denley
Joel Stern, electronics, feedback, field recordings; Jim Denley, alto saxophone, field recordings.
Recorded 2003/2004 in Melbourne and Brisbane.
- Cornish tape stratagem (03.37)
- Ancho-rubbed ground (07.42)
- Wild game crockpot (06.40)
- Non-reflective orange hens (05.16)
- Free range oat chimes (03.02)
- Battery tea-smoked ploy (06.09)
- Small orange horizon cake (05.19)
- Endgame (03.48)
Cover (reproduced above) by Jim Denley.
Go to list of Split CDs or to Independent Recording Labels Page