Victo cd025 Acoustics
Henry Kaiser, acoustic guitar; Mari Kimura, violin; JIm O'Rourke, acoustic guitar; John Oswald, alto saxophone.
Recorded on 8 August 1993 at Studio Moebius, San Francisco.
- Warm grey to pale yellow (02.04)
- Yellow, sanguine, dark bark & violet (12.17)
- Cadmium (07.35)
- Tawny from ivory (08.27)
- Aqua (04.22)
- Sanguine, cool shadow & flesh (07.46)
- Flesh (03.15)
- Salmon fades tawny (02.23)
- To charteuse (07.49)
- Fuschia with pthaloblue (03.42)
- Warm grey (01.10)
Graphics (front cover reproduced above) by François Bienvenue; photograph by Steve Doucet.
Go to list of Victo recordings or go to Independent Recording Labels Page