Voiceprint VP167CD Two's and three's
Elton Dean, alto saxophone, saxello in duo with: Mark Hewins, guitar; Paul Rogers, bass;
John Etheridge, guitar; Fred T. Baker, bass guitar; Howard Riley, piano,
Marcio Mattos, bass;
Keith Tippett, piano;
Paul Dunmall, tenor saxophone;
Tony Levin, drums.
No recording information provided; original tape released by ED tapes 1987/88.
- He who dares [ED/MH] (10.14)
- P.R. department [ED/PR] (08.20)
- Uprising [ED/JE/FB] (10.31)
- Reconciliation [ED/HR/MM] (05.02)
- K.T. [ED/KT] (07.46)
- Riolity [ED/MM] (05.45)
- The Duke [ED/PD/PR/TL] (15.46)
Cover photograph (reproduced above) by John Gardiner.
Go to list of Voiceprint/Blueprint/What CDs on this site or to Independent Recording Labels Page