Dancing Wayang Records DWR005 Needs!
Mats Gustafsson, "live-electronic and bug treatments & related activities of baritone and slide saxophones".
This is a 180 gram vinyl-only release, the first five tracks on side 1 and the last five on side 2. Limited to 500 copies. The first 100 copies came with a specially-produced and limited 3" CDR with additional tracks from the same session.
- Needs! - to The Ex
- Sources of such - to Sten Sandell
- Ethiopian swing - to Lello Jarvis
- Language of y(our)s - to Clay Ketter
- The written and spoken such - to Leif Elggren
- Can yours bark? - to The Thang
- Forever strictly forbidden - to Sten Hansson
- Surrounded by short reflexes - to Raymond Strid
- It's amore - to Johan, Mariam & andreas
- Freak pipeline - to John Corbett
Recorded 11 April 2010 at Eastcote Studios, London.
Artwork (front cover reproduced above) by Mathias Pöschl; silkscreens by Midori Ogata and Anna Tjan.
More information from Dancing Wayang Records.
Go to list of Dancing Wayang Records or to Independent Recording Labels Page