Wergo WER 6651-2 John Cage: Credo in us ... more works for percussion
Isabelle Berteletti, Jean-Christophe Feldhandler, Florent Haladjian,
Lê Quan Ninh, percussion.
Recorded in the studio CCAM, Vandoeuvre-Lès-Nancy in January 2000.
- Credo in US  for piano, cans, buzzer and records (11.58)
- Imaginary landscape no. 1  for piano, 2 oscillators and a Chinese cymbal (07.23)
- Inlets  for three players of water-filled conch shells and one conch player using circular breathing and the sound of fire (09.17)
- Imaginary landscape no. 3  for coil, gongs, oscillators, tin cans, marimbula, buzzer (03.20)
- But what about the noise of crumpling paper which he used to do in order to paint the series of "papier froissés" or tearing up paper to make "papier déchirés?" Arp was stimulated by water (sea, lake and flowing waters like rivers), forests  (16.51)
Go to Independent Recording Labels Page