Winter & Winter 910 069-2 Holiday for strings
Paul Motian and the E.B.B.B.
Paul Motian, drums; Anders Christensen, electric bass; Chris Cheek, tenor saxophone; Pietro Tonolo, tenor and soprano saxophones; Ben Monder, guitar; Steve Cardenas, guitar.
Recorded 10-12 November 2001.
- Arabesque (03.33)
- 5 miles to Wrentham (04.03)
- Morpion (05.02)
- Luteous pangolin (04.28)
- Loot to the black wall (03.33)
- Holiday for strings (05.28)
- Endgame (03.42)
- It never entered my mind (06.12)
- Roundup (03.28)
- Oh, what a beautiful morning (03.04)
Front cover print (reproduced above) by Peter Postel.
Go to List of Winter & Winter recordings on EFIP or to Independent Recording Labels Page