Winter & Winter 910 125-2 On Broadway vol. 4, or the paradox of continuity
Paul Motian Trio 2000+One
Paul Motian, drums; Chris Potter, saxophone; Larry Grenadier, bass; Rebecca Martin, vocals (tracks 2, 3, 6,, 7, 9, 10, 12, 13); Masabumi Kikuchi, piano (tracks 1, 4, 5, 8, 11).
Recorded 21-23 November 2005 at Avatar Studios, New York.
- The last dance (05.09)
- Tea for two (04.04)
- In a shanty in old shanty town (03.05)
- Never let me go (07.08)
- Never let me go (04.53)
- Folks who live on the hill (04.52)
- Everything happens to me (03.54)
- Last night when we were young (08.02)
- Born to be blue (05.34)
- Brother can you spare a dime (02.42)
- I loves you Porgy (08.07)
- You're getting to be a habit with me (03.49)
- How long has this been going on (04.03)
Front cover photograph (reproduced above) by Robert Lewis.
Go to List of Winter & Winter recordings on EFIP or to Independent Recording Labels Page