World Tribe Music Hope springs eternal
Charles Farrell, piano; Evan Parker, soprano saxophone, tenor saxophone (not on tracks 3, 7); John Stephan, programming.
Recorded November 2004 - April 2005 at Gateway Studios, Kingston Hill, London and Springs Theatre, Tampa, FL.
- He was barking at the two men who were gambling in the dark: music mix (13.59)
- He was barking at the two men who were gambling in the dark: text mix (13.59)
- In Puerto Rico (01.57)
- The killers: equal mix (03.52)
- The killers: music mix (03.52)
- The killers: text mix (03.52)
- Problems for Freddie (06.24)
- You can't blame us (03.58)
Go to Independent Recording Labels Page.