NELJAZZ 0968-2 European concerts '94-'97
Italian Instabile Orchestra
Pino Minafra, trumpet, cornet, megaphone; Guido Mazzon, trumpet;
Alberto Mandarini, trumpet (tracks 1, 4, 6); Luca Calabrese, trumpet (tracks 2, 3, 5, 7);
Giancarlo Schiaffini, trombone, tuba (tracks 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7);
Rudy Migliardi, trombone (track 4);
Sebi Tramontana, trombone;
Lauro Rossi, trombone; Martin Mayes, French horn;
Mario Schiano, alto and soprano saxophones, voice; Eugenio Colombo, soprano and alto saxophones, flute;
Carlo Actis Dato, tenor and baritone saxophones, bass clarinet; Daniele Cavallanti,
tenor and baritone saxophones; Gianluigi Trovesi, alto saxophone, clarinet;
Renato Geremia, violin, soprano saxophone, clarinet; Paolo Damiani, cello; Bruno Tommaso, bass (tracks 1, 4, 5, 6, 7);
Daniele Patumi, bass (tracks 2, 3);
Giorgio Gaslini, piano (tracks 1, 4, 5, 6, 7); Umberto Petrin, piano (tracks 2, 3);
Vincenzo Mazzone, drums, percussion, timpani;
Tiziano Tononi, drums, percussion.
Cover design (reproduced above) by Clara Cassanelli/Marisa Ferioli; photographs by Roberto Masotti.
- Sud (08.52); recorded in September 1996 at Willisau.
- La leggenda del lupo azzurro (19.19); recorded in January 1997 in Parigi.
- Scongiuro (06.44); recorded in January 1997 in Parigi.
- La mesa drive (10.24); recorded in September 1996 at Willisau.
- Peter R e Ballata (10.58); recorded in November 1996 in Oporto.
- Fall in jazz (10.57); recorded in October 1994 in Rome.
- Fantozzi bis (11.58); recorded in September 1996 in Ruvo di Puglia.
Issued with the magaizine Jazz concerto, (Italy), anno III, numero 16.
Go to Independent Recording Labels Page